Thursday 10 May 2012

Just Release Me™


This remover does wonders, I am so impressed by Philosophy. Not only did it take every bit of the makeup off my face, it left my face feeling so smooth and clean (Yes, it is an eye-makeup remover but its perfectly alright to use it on your face). I wore CoverGirl LashBlast Waterproof mascara with L'Oreal Voluminous and after using Just Release Me™ you could not even tell if I had any makeup on. A little goes a long way, I just dab it twice on the cotton pad and it gets your full face and one eye and then you move on to using a clean cotton pad to do your other eye. I've had this bottle for almost six months now & I still have half of it left. Getting a generous 180 ml for $18 is pretty good bargain! 

Whats your favorite makeup remover?

No comments:

Post a Comment