Friday 4 May 2012

Gimme some lip!


I had been trying to get my hands on the Tarte LipSurgence ever since they came out. So I finally got a few in matte finish (Although, I'm not a big fan of matte finishes on my lips- MAC's Please Me makes me look completely washed out) and my opinion has completely changed on matte finishes or is it just Tarte? Tarte's LipSurgence™ Natural Matte Lip Tints are so beautiful! These are creamy, pigmented and have a velvety finish. The colors that I got are really amazing, Hope is my all time favorite color, I literally wear it every single day that I go out & its sad that I'm running out of it so quickly. LipSurgence are so far my favorite lipsticks! 



                                          Exposed - Pinkish brown.

                                          Swatches (L-R): Hope and Exposed



                                          Hope - Warm pink






Pros: Smells organic, Long-lasting, beautiful warm colors, hydrating.
Cons: Runs out quicker than your regular lipstick (because of its soft and creamy texture). Fall a bit on the pricier side.


What is your favorite lip product?

No comments:

Post a Comment